SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meadows

Go down 
+3
~Mai~
Leolin
Zander
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

The Meadows - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:47 pm

Zander ate the meat that mai dropped and headed towards the dark forest [b]"So many weird loners show up there i cant let a few loners hurt any of my pacl members"[/.b] he muttered as he went into the dark forest
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:29 pm

Leo woke up at a thump in the back of his head, and saw it was Shade moving around. He simply smiled tiredly and went back into rest-mode.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 3:33 pm

Shade yawned and woke up. Forgetting her injury she tried to stand but she just collapsed onto Leo. "Sorry", she muttered, embarrassed. She pushed herself of of him and lay there, her stomach growling.
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:01 pm

The grey male entered a pack territory seeing a female and a male together he looked at the two wolves before walking to them "Well,well,well looks like we have a couple here" he said taunting the two before saying "Are you two in this pack here?I If so whats your alphas name?" he asked waiting for a response
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:05 pm

Shade looked up. "We are NOT a couple" she said, pulling herself to her feet and leaning against the tree." Our alpha's name is Zander, he just went to a different part of our territory. He will be back soon." She studied the large male. "What brings you here?"
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:10 pm

The grey male chuckled as the female claimed that she and the male next to her were not a couple "Well surely you two look like a couple" he said looking at the black female "And i think you know why i came to this packs territory" he said sitting down
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 4:48 pm

Shade growled." You sure are anoying. I told you we aren't a couple! He was just helping me because of my injury." She looked at the male. "You want to join this pack don't you."
Back to top Go down
Cole

Cole

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 09, 2012 5:41 pm

The gray male nodded before chuckling "Your quite fun to annoy you know"
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 4:50 am

Mai turned to the collapsing black female, "you sure you don't want me to check that out, femme?" she tilted her head and sat, waiting for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyTue Jul 10, 2012 8:03 pm

Shade looked at Mai with a thank full look. " No, please look at it." She stopped leaning on the tree and waited for Mai to do her thing with herbs and stuff.
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 1:19 am

Mai smiled and trotted over, "seems painful, the female trotted back to her plants and plucked a few mint leaves, draining the oils from them and smearing the liquid over the injury. "There, that should numb it a fair amount, and keep out infection." she smiled.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 6:24 pm

"Thanks" Shade said gratefully."It feels better already" Shade turned to look back at Cole. " You think its fun annoying me?"
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:05 pm

Mai grinned, "Deary, it's always a male's entertainment annoying she who he desires, isn't that right Cole?" the spotted female trotted around the male and allowed her jingle-bell laugh fill the air. Then the femme walked off to her plants and sniffed the roots of them all.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:01 pm

Leo woke up with a yawn, all of the movement around him had woken it up.
He looked up to see Mai chuckling, Shade glaring at a brute, and the male smirking.
"Who's he?" he whispered to Shade.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:04 pm

"Just some random brute who thinks that it fun to annoy me." Shade replied. "Mai treated my shoulder, it feels better now. Do you need yours looked at?" She sat down and waited for Leo to answer.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:07 pm

"No, I'm fine," Leo said, sending a glare in the male's direction.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 pm

Shade looked at Leo questioningly. She wondered why he was glareing at the brute."Ok, well I'm going for a walk to make sure my shoulder doesn't get stiff. You wanna come?"
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:11 pm

"Sure," he said, stretching as he stood. He winced at the pain in his shoulder, but it was better than having herbs being put in it.
"Where do you want to go?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:15 pm

Shade looked at him with a disbeleving look. " I dont think your shoulder is ok, but if you think it is... Lets go over here through the forest." Shade walked of into the trees.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:17 pm

"Mmkay," he smiled as he followed her.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:22 pm

Shade sighed happily as the cool shadows washed over her body. Padding quietly through the forest, she felt a a wave of calmness descend over her." It's beautiful", she murmured.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:26 pm

Leo smiled as he padded softly behind her.
"It is indeed," he said, but he was not looking at the enviroment; his view rested on the fae who walked in front of him. "So beautiful," he murmured, not realizing he had spoken aloud.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 11:31 pm

Shade, thinking he ment the forest, nodded. Finding a sun dappled clearing, about 3 wolf lengths across, she stepped into it and lay down on the moss." It's so soft", she said, rubbing her paws in the moss." I could lie in this forever."
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 18, 2012 11:11 am

Leo looked at Shade, and laid down next to her. He smiled, rather liking seeing her happy.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 1:47 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Cide's tail flicked angrily as the morning light broke through the entrance of his den... He hated how is den was positioned towards the rising of the sun. He hated how he was awoken so early in the morning. He hated how when he tried to position himself the other way and it wasn't as comfortable. He just hated everything. He hated everyone.

The very hateful and negative wolf got up slowly, his tired bones cracking in protest. The fierce slyther slipped out of his den, the cold morning air ruffled his ebony pelt. Ci made his way towards the center of the camp where he stood with a cool, calm and collected posture before heading towards the alpha's den.

Stepping inside he stared down at the large red male. The one he once admired. His eyes glared down at the brute of a wolf. An evil chuckled slipped under his breath. "GOOD BYE ZANDY!" he said a millisecond before having his outstretched claws come down slashing his throat. Though it was clear the the wolf died then, Cide kept at it. Repeatedly slashing down, ripping his throat out.

With an evil snicker, the coal furred male walked out dripping in his old alpha's crimson liquid. It wasn't before long where he found himself at the entrance of Leo's and Shade's den. They were soon to follow the same fate as Zander.

Next was Cole. He was already awake and was returning from who knows where. It was unfortunate that Cole was a warrior just like him. Unfortunate for him as this only made Cide more excited. The ash pelted fighter jumped at the lynx looking male. The two wolves fought furiously having a long battle. It was Cole's downfall that he would only fight so hard, so viciously. The black wolf took his opponent down and embraced his victory by decapitating the other male and throwing his head to the side.

He glanced over at the new wolf Gale. "GOOD MORNING!" His tail wagging and his ears perked up happily. His tone was full of energy and he overall looked like a kind packmate who was simply just saying "good morning". Though he looked very out of place with blood dripping from his claws and muzzle as well as the headless body behind him and two dens with blood splattering out of them in the background.

Merry Christmas Everyone~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meadows
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Roleplay :: Spring Territory-
Jump to: