SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meadows

Go down 
+3
~Mai~
Leolin
Zander
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 6:19 pm

This is where the meadows are located there are a few flowers around this is the cause of early spring there are many food arouund to hunt and kill it is the perfect place for pups to as well

The Meadows 1465large
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 9:32 pm

(Im going to start the RP)

Zander wandered around the meadows howling finally claiming the territroy as his he yawned and sat down looking around the meadows
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:07 pm

Leo padded through the forest, following a somewhat familiar scent until he hit the clearing. When he saw the maker of the scent, his past friend- they had been quite close -he broke out in a grin. "Zander! Zander! It's me! Don't you remember? Leolin?"
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Zander turned around seeing someone familiar "Leo! he said happy to see his old friend the male got up and walked to leo 'Long time no see" he said to his old pal
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:10 pm

Mai wandered through the woods, her pale, lithe figure drifting easily through the tangle of trees and shrubs. The female halted her tracks a few paces from the two males. "Hey, if you two are finished being in love, I'd like to talk to the wolf in charge," she sat, tuning in so that she could slip to the side if one of the males dove at her. This wolf had been in many battles and the wolf she had been fighting had gotten tired before her, but that didn't mean she wanted to be in another one.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:21 pm

Zander heard a females voice 'being in love' he quickly picked up he knew others that knew that he was bi not this female was talking about stuff like that he growled slightly "Im the one in charge!" he said in a bold voicce looking at the female
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:37 pm

Mai grinned, "have I struck a nerve, Sweetheart? Your heartbeat is speeding up a bit." she walked over and allowed her tail to stroke his legs as she walked once around him, then stopped at his nose. "Name's Mai, I'm a great healer, so that's what I'll do. I came from the South, you know, the really big pack with the huge, totally rich hunting grounds?" She smirked. "You'll be happy to have me, what's your name?" Mai forced her eyes to fcus on him, his position, she knew he was standing, looking at her, and a little bit taller, so she looked where his eyes would be.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:46 pm

Zander looked at the female for a long time when he realize that she wasnt talking about anything that was about him he calmed down "The name is zander it is a pleasure to meet you mai" he said to the white female now sitting down looking at her fur he smirked a bit as the fea's tail stroked his leg 'Flirting huh? well two can play it that game' he thought t himself still watching the white female

Last edited by Zander on Mon Jul 02, 2012 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 11:57 pm

Mai let a soft, sighing laugh out and looked up, unfocusing her eyes. "I like it here. I will keep my herbs there," the female pointed her nose at a bush, one with no scent under it. She walked over and began to claw the moss and grass from under the brush, rawing the earth and placing her paws to harden it once again.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:02 am

zZander stood up walking to mai "Well..." he said in a almost flirtly tone "If you want to stay you can i already made a pack and stuff you can join it if you want" he said to he fea lookking at her for a long time before saying "We could use a healer in Silver moons..."
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:16 am

Mai grinned, "even a blind one, Sweets?" she turned around, not bothering to focus her eyes. "But yes, it'd be lovely to stay." the femme drought her little black shell from her deep chest fur and placed it down. "Kiro, I will never forget," she whispered into the shell. The female shuddered as she imagined his voice and remembered his faithfulness in her. She smiled as she placed the shell by her headrest of moss and nearly touched noses with Zander. "Thanks, can I rest now?" she curled up in a ball and sighed.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 12:32 am

Zander smiled slightly when mai nearly touch his nose with hers he watched the feamle curl up into a ball "Sure you can rest" he said walking away from the white female towards to his old friend leo "Well leo since i have a pack your the beta of it" he said smiling slightly at his friend
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:09 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Cide looked around, what was here for him? Is this what he really wanted? To settle down in a pack and live along the sides of what would be his pack mates? It was a big decision but he guessed in the end, anything is better then living back home with homophobes ad racist wolves.

As he himself was different in these ways, he was a wolf hybrid even though there was very little husky in him it was still there. This was the least of his problems back home, Tahlin was alpha heir, his mother named him after his father Tahlin. Here, love between two male or two females was forbidden. If you were seen kissing, touching noses or anything else in the matter, you would be killed as a disgrace to the wolf species. The only exception was mother and father to their pups under the age of six moons. You would be surprised by how many gay and lesbian wolves there were around. Well not in this pack. Alpha male Tahlin forbid it and frankly enjoyed killing wolves and this seemed to be a perfect excuse to.

Lin hated his father, always yelling at him on how he had to live up to his name, his constant training to be better then the other pups so he could thrive when he was an apprentice and even in his apprenticeship his father would take him away late at night and forced him to train.

The brute shook away his memories before it got worse. Since the day of his mothers murder and nearly his, Cide grew dark, hatred filled his mind to cover his loneliness and his heart filled with darkness. He wasn't one of them he was alone. Cide had to get away from his past and lock it up far away from others reach, never again would he let someone toy with his heart because we all know what happened to that guy, the male that Tahlin once loved so dearly, every moment away from his father he would visit him. He thought the love was real that he was actually loved, wrong, this boy he thought so fondly of was using him, pretending he was in love and that everything that Tahlin told him he reported strait to his father. 'That traitor... No... I'm wrong... He was never on my side'

Tahlin chose a new name, Cide, a word of death, a word that came strait from the mouth of Satan. Whatever, no one he ever met knew the meaning.

Cide pressed on, going deeper into the lush woods until he stepped into a meadow, there were three wolves there, two males and one female. 'I can do this...' he thought quickly the looked up at who appeared to be the alpha of this small forming pack. He was bigger then himself but not by to to much. "Hello, My name is Cide and I'm looking for some where to settle, would I be able to stay?" He asked in a tone of no dominance nor submission to the male, as if they were equals.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 8:44 am

Zander turned around seeing another male he smirked slightly looking at the male "Well cide i see why not you couldn't stay here and if you want you can join my pack that i recently created" he said starting to circle the male he stopped circling the black male nearly touching his nose he smirked

Last edited by Zander on Tue Jul 03, 2012 2:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 9:01 am

Leo smiled at Mai. The brown male said, "So, you know herbs? I'm Leolin, call me Leo."
He looked to Cide as well. The male looked like a good warrior, obviously, like he was made for fighting. Lin smirked. 'This pack will thrive.'
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:44 pm

Mai smiled, "nice to meet you,Leo," she said, rising and trotting over to Cide. "Hey there, name's Mai." She turned to Zander, "So, Zandy, is he staying or not?"
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:50 pm

Zander looked at mai for a very long time 'The name zandy totally pisses me off... he thought to himself before he looked at cide then at mai again "Yes cide here will stay i don't see why not he couldnt stay" he said looking back at cide smirking slightly
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:52 pm

Leo shrugged. "Ey, Big Red, I'm goin' hunting." The male said, using the nickname from a ways back ago.
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:57 pm

Mai nodded, "well, I personally want something to do. So, somebody come help me find herbs." she strode from the clearing, swaying her hips and letting her tail flow behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 3:59 pm

"Alright Leo" Zander said in a response to his friend he sat down yawning looking at cide for a long time before then looking at mai "I'll go with you to find herbs mai" he said following the fea
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:21 pm

"Thanks Zander," she smiled, then turned back to the forest. "I need mint, chives, poppy seeds, pretty much any herb we can find. There should be lots, I want the wholoe plant, I think I can grow them if I raw the dirt around my den." she smiled again.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 4:35 pm

Zander looked at mai"Right a whole plant...." he said looking around the meadow when his eyes stopped at a plant that he knew was a mint "There is one" he said pointing at the plant with his nose
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 10:58 pm

Mai pointed her muzzle towards the plant, "Min, great, ok dig up the dirt around it and very carefully lift it out by the base. I'll keep looking."
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:09 am

Zander watched mai dig up the plant he sighed before going back where cide was at he smirked a bit
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:01 pm

(Sorry spending more time at my aunts, I won't be on for the rest of the day)

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Cide froze instantly as there noses nearly touched taking a step back he looked side to side seeing if there was anyone around, there were two other wolves, one was blind so he didn't care to much about her but what about the other one? The black brute shook it off and pretended it was a mistake "Well... Thanks... I guess" he half muttered.

"So Zander?" Cy assumed because that is what the others had called him. "Would you show me to my den?" He asked the red male looking for a way to get away from his smirky-ness, if he didn't he might fall i love with another who couldn't return his feelings. 'Mother... you lied to me... you said there was always someone out there for you... Again I am the exception...'

As much as Lin tried to be all bad ass killer and forget about his past, it haunted him as if he was a weakling. He couldn't get away no matter how much he tried. Forgetting was harder then his midnight training lessons. Even if that man was died, killed by his own paws he still felt as if he was out there coming for him. 'Whatever... maybe asking for freedom was to much'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Meadows Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meadows
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Roleplay :: Spring Territory-
Jump to: