SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meadows

Go down 
+3
~Mai~
Leolin
Zander
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

The Meadows - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 1:57 pm

[color:6b68=darkred"I just helped her thats all but now im just all bored ya got anything to do?" Zander asked the black male yawning
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Gale

Gale

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:19 pm

It had been rumoured across the land that a pack was being formed under the wolf, Zander. Packless himself, the brown-furred wolf had wandered his way in search of this said Zander and his slowly growing new pack. He'd spent the last couple months wandering alone after his parents had sent him to find a pack of his own. He and his parents had been an... interesting case. They weren't exactly loners but there were no other's in their little pack besides the three of them.

I guess I should let you know he was raised by two fathers... which might make you wonder how he came to be in the first place. Since... if you took a look at his profile you could see his history is still a work in progress. His two fathers, Kanon and Castiel had been loner wolves because they had crossed paths and... things developed from there. Of course they couldn't have pups of their own and while it depressed them at times. They were happy to have eachother. but, with a stroke of luck a concerned, new mother wolf happened to have a run in with them, carrying the runt of her little by the scruff of his neck. She had been ordered by her mate to get rid of the poor pup, believing he would be weak and a burden to their pack, and she had no choice but to obey.

Lucky for her. She met Kanon and Castiel. And that's how Gale fell into the paws of two male wolves and was raised by them. It was only a coincidence he ended up growing up to be... homosexual just like them. It was a very good match don't you think?

So here Gale was, wandering around looking for this rumoured pack in hopes he might be able to claim a position. He was young, he was clever, he was fast. He was a skilled scout and hunter. And above all, if there was any other trait, he also was a pretty decent looking wolf. Maybe there was a position in the pack where you were just... an... attractive face? Give the pack a better visual representation? Come on, they HAD to take him. His other choice was to just... go be a loner in the forest. But being a loner was just so... lonely.

"I'm so close I can smell them!" Gale thought to himself, a smirk stretching across his face before his limbs began to move at an increased pace, and he found himself running through the trees, a camp of some sort coming into view. His tail wagged uncontrollably as he made his way closer. Making out two wolves, one with a red coat, the other with black. And the scent of a few others still lingered in the area as he made his approach slower, and silent as he planned out his entrance.

Gale liked to make a scene. He liked to be loud. So, a plan coming into mind, he somehow managed to get himself up a tree, right as the red-coated wolf made his way beneath it. "Perfect." Gale thought, grinning so wide his cheeks hurt. Then he waited a bit, staying completely silent and hidden, his fur blending with the bark of the tree. And really... how many wolves actually manage to get themselves in trees? He waited long enough to discover the red-furred wolf was the infamous Zander, which only made the current situation more perfect. And when the perfect moment came. A moment of silence between the two wolves, and Zander proclaiming his boredom, he pounced. He fell the couple of feet right onto Zander without really caring whether or not he hurt the other male, and looked down at him with a wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide grin.

"HELLO ZANDY!~" He greeted... a little too cheerfully. "THE NAME IS GALE, NICE TO MEET YOU! SO I HEAR YOU'RE MAKING A PACK... STILL GOT SOME OPENINGS?" And getting a bit of a closer view of the other wolf he got a chance to check him out a bit, and a flirty smirk replaced his oversized grin. "The Alphess position still available?~" He asked, only half kidding.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 3:50 pm

Zander yelped as a brown thing fell on him from the tree he was under he looked at the brown thing seeing it was a wolf he was a bit too cheerfull but he introduced himself the brown male was named 'Gale' "Well hello there gale i see you already found out my nickname,,," 'The nickname that pisses me off that is.... hought to himself [b]"And well gale......if you want the alphess you cant get it"[/.b] the red male said knowing gale was half kidding about what he said
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:11 pm

T A H L I N L O O K S A T T H E N E W B R O W N W O L F.
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:18 pm

Mai turned with a smile as she heard Zanders nickname, "I think Gale and I will be great friends, he seems to use the name I've given you, Zander. Gale, I'm Mai, it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance." she lifted her paw and nodded her head once in greeting. The healer flicked her sandy auds back for a moment before smiling. "Zandy, sweet-heart, would you mind if I went to catch the hare back there? It's hiding in the long grass and I'm famished." the blind female knew that the hare was out of sight and silent, and the wind was blowing it's scent away from them, so she just turned and loped off, returning moments later with a limp, snow white hare hanging from her jaws.

Mai smiled and dropped the catch. "See, told you so." the femme turned with her prey and carried it to her den, "Oh, here's something I should probably have told you before I joined your pack." she paused and smiled, "I'm blind as a bat in the day," then went back to eating her meal.
Back to top Go down
Gale

Gale

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:34 pm

He stepped off of the other wolf, laughing, and giving the other a bit of space to recover a little. "Found out?" Gale smirked a little, catching the idea that perhaps Zander didn't like this nickname very much. Well. That obviously wasn't going to make Gale STOP calling him it then now was it? Zandy was just an adorable nickname, and it rolled off his tongue so easily! Zandy would be forever Zandy in Gale's heart and mind. Even if the other threatened to tear his throat out. He wasn't doing that yet so... was it reeeeally going to happen any time soon? BESIDES! Gale was just so... loveable!

He pretended to look disappointed at the comment about taking the Alphess position. "Awww shucks... I thought I'd be perfect for the part!~" He let his ears droop a little and let his puppy dog eyes shine with fake sadness. Yes. He'd be perfect.... if he were actually female maybe. And then he immediately snapped back to his usually, happy-go-lucky self. Tail wagging, ears perked. Sometimes you might wonder if he was still just a young pup with the way he acted. "Well in all serious. I'd be totally down for a position as a hunter. And I'm sure you can agree I've got the ability to." Especially after that little... example of his stealthiness.

And then he finally took a look over at THE WOLF WHO SEEMED TO BE STARING OH SO INTENTLY AT HIM. "HELLO THERE! CAT GOT YOUR TONGUE? WHAT'S YOUR NAME?" And then he winked, a bit of a flirty gesture. Of course. He had no idea that the black coated wolf before him was his long lost older brother, Tahlin. And I don't think Tahlin knew that Gale was his brother either.

"SO! Do I have to go through some sort of... acceptance ceremony... or what? Somebody want to show me around a little?" That's when he found himself interrupted by the first female he'd seen in the camp and... maybe if he were straight, he'd be all over her and panting. Maybe. Meh. It was hard to judge. "Oh! Hello there~ Nice to meet you, Mai." He smiled. He watched her, trying to figure out her position in the pack, and she didn't smell like the Alphess so... what was she? His jaw did drop a little bit when she mentioned she was blind... yet had managed to catch that rabbit.

He was still a little stunned when she watched her turn to leave. But then he smirked, snapping out of his little trance. "You're just a little show off, aren't you miss?~" Of course. How would she be able to take care of herself if she couldnt hunt while being blind? Though he did have to applaud her efforts and abilities to stay alive. Impressive, quite. It looked like Gale wasn't the only... flashy one here.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:01 pm

Leo padded back to camp with Shade. Now that all the adrenaline had faded, his shoulder hurt more than ever, especially since he hadn't let Mai treat it.

"Zander, out in the forest, out east- there are two lone females. We decided to come back to see what you wanted to do with them." Lin realized there was another new member. "Hello, I'm Leolin. Call me Leo. I'm beta. This is Shade."
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:06 pm

Shade glared at Leo and said" as Leo said I'm Shade". She stalked of stiffly, sat down, and began to lick the blood of her fur.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:09 pm

Leo was confused.
'What did I do wrong?' he wondered.
"I'm sorry for whatever I did," Leo said quietly as he passed her, and laid down a small ways away, in the soft clover and grass.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:14 pm

Shade just kept cleaning her fur and ignored Leo. Stiffly she got up and walked over to a shady spot under a tree and her shoulder gave way. Collapsed on the ground, Shade rearranged herself and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Leo frowned. She was ignoring him? That wasn't fair, considering he didn't even know what was wrong.
He got up and tore off a chunk of the fawn he had caught earlier. He set it down by Shade. "You hungry?" he asked, hoping to get her to answer him.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 6:22 pm

Shade watched Leo bring a piece of fawn over. "Yeh, i should probably go get something to eat." Stiffly she tried to stand but her shoulder just gave way again. "Or not",she said, frowning. Discouraged she lay back down and rested her head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:32 pm

Leo frowned, worried. "Mai's busy with her plants... do you need anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:34 pm

Shade sight and looked at the meat. " Yeh, i woulden't mind sinking my teeth into that".
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:50 pm

Leo placed the meat right in front of her. He then laid next to her, hoping he was forgiven for whatever he had done.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:54 pm

Shade ate the meat than sighed. " Im sorry for ignoring you Leo..." she said awkwardly. She wasnt used to apologizing. Why did she start now! And to a brute! Suddenly she asked, "what were your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 9:57 pm

"Well, my father simply didn't really interact with me and my sister. My mum made sure we trained a whole lot, and she didn't really like me being friends with Zander... she liked to try and control what we did most of the time. But, eh, I didn't really care, until Zandy left. I got bored and followed him." Leo said. "How 'bout you? What were your parents like?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:05 pm

Shade looked down, ashamed. " Well, um... They were nice to me until my sister died, then they blamed it on me. I was only a pup when they chased me out in their grief. I dont like to talk about it. Your the first wolf i've told, you know." Shade look down at her paws, kneading them together, distresed because of talking adout her parents.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:08 pm

Leo looked at her, slightly shocked. He didn't know anyone could do that to a pup. He nuzzled her shoulder.
"I'm sorry," he said sadly.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Shade tensed as Leo nuzzled her shoulder, not knowing how to react. " You dont need to be sorry", she said, " It wasn't your fault".
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:15 pm

"That doesn't mean you shouldn't have had to endure that." Leo smiled sadly. "Do you need anything else? Food, or water or anything?"
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:18 pm

"no", She sighed. "im fine, i just need rest". She laid her head on her paws and fell asleep right away.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:19 pm

Leo smiled happily and rested next to her, half awake.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:26 pm

Shade murmured in her sleep and flicked her tail, hitting Leo in the back of his head.
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 10:53 pm

Mai grinned and gave a giggle, "that's me! The flashy little wolf," she wagged her tail and ripped a big chunk off the rabbit. The femme trotted over to Gale and dropped a piece by him, and a piece by Zander, "I'm not one for sharing, but since he let me join and you're cool, I will." then she trotted back and took another final bite of her food before licking the scraps off and gnawing on a leg bone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meadows
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Roleplay :: Spring Territory-
Jump to: