SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Meadows

Go down 
+3
~Mai~
Leolin
Zander
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

The Meadows - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Lin was padding into the forest until he stood stone-still. A deer herd. He could smell the new scent of the fawns, and grinned.
The brown male stalked to the edge of a clearing in the forest, he could see two twins playing eagerly through the dandelions and tall weeds.
He leapt onto the back of one of the fawns, and it gave out a bleat, alerting the herd. One of the bull-elk fleed along with the does, but one of them started for Leolin.
Leo gave a bark of pain as he was kicked off the fawn, and as he looked at his shoulder, he could see a wide, shallow gash where hoof had met flesh.
The fawn had long cuts on it's back, and was now stumbling with fear as it chased after the bull elk, trying to get away from the snarling wolf.
Leolin ran after it, a limp in his front leg where he had been kicked, but still caught up to the fawn.
The bull saw that the brown wolf would persist, and galloped off, leaving the fawn to die.
Leo jumped onto the fawn's back once more, and sunk his teeth into the throat of the young deer.
It squirmed and bleated, trying to get away, but one more snap on it's neck, and it bled out.

Lin dragged the fawn back to camp, cursing under his breath as he stumbled on the roots and almost fell on his wounded shoulder.
"Got a fawn, Reddy-boy, you and Cide and Maybelle come eat, I'm going to rest."

With that, Leo limped into a patch of soft dirt, letting his shoulder rest.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 1:23 pm

Zander still smirked at cide his tail going under the blacks males chin "Sure ill show you where your den is at" he said walking to a tree den that wasnt very far off from the huge clearing "Here is your den cide" he said touching the males nose with his when he saw leo limp past by dragging a fawn he looked at the fawn then at leo "Ey! Leo you alright?" he asked
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 4:00 pm

"Yea, I'm fine," Leo replied. He smirked, knowing about Zander's preference of males and females both.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Wolf status
Name:
Nicknames:
PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 am

Shade wandered though the forest and came to a meadow. Staying safely in the shadows, she looked out. She saw some wolves and decided to go ask them about a pack. She approaches the wolves and sees that they are males. She is imediately unable to speak.
Back to top Go down
~Mai~

~Mai~

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:43 am

Mai grinned, "you're not fine, see if I do this," the prodded his shoulder, "it hurts, doesn't it?" then she trotted to her plant of mint and dug a fair hole in the ground, placing the plant gently and covering the raw dirt with wet moss. The white female moved on to the rest of her plants before going back to her mint and chewing some leaves to a pulp. "Where's your shoulder, sweetie, let Maybelle fix it up for you," she said in her most seductive voice, rubbing the mint mixture into his fur with a gentle paw.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:33 am

Zander turned around seeing a night black wolf he tilted his head lookingat the wolf "May i help you?" He asked the wolf who seemed like it was not able to speak
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:32 am

Leo gritted his teeth as she prodded the gash. He jumped up at the voice of his friend, announcing the prescence of a loner. He ran over, using this as an excuse to get away from the herbs... something in him told him they would sting.
"Ello there! How are you today?" he replied friend-ily to the loner.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 11:31 am

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

The brute blushed and lucky fro him with his black fur made it almost impossible to see unless you were looking for it. 'I-Is this guy... No way... Nuh-uh... do not get your hopes up...' He thought sadly, he almost wished it to be true.

Cide looked at the ground when he say a tear fall from his eyes. He turned and walked into the den Zander showed him and lay down, he was now sobbing, these tears he has held onto for the years, not once did he cry. Cy tried to think of something happy, like seeing his mother, when he tried to find her picture deep in his heart he couldn't, it was locked up with the rest of it instead a picture of Zander, the red male popped into his mind 'Damn... why?' Cide looked out from the little hole of the den, scented of salt from the tears and red enough that Mai would know he was blushing. 'I can't let him see me like this! One, Two... Three!' Cide bolted from the den, and ran at attack speed away until he met with the river he encountered on the way here.

The brute stuck his head in and shook it around the gasping for air he pulled out and dog shaking the water free from his fur. The water had a refreshing feel that cleared his mind with ease. His mind traveled to what he saw in the blue sky, to the green grass and red flowers 'Veins are blue, eyes are green ad blood is red' he thought dimly looking back from where he had ran from.

Cide started his way back walking threw undergrowth until he came to a stop to the sound of rustling in a bush the was a meter to his up left, he quickly crouched down and stalked closer untill the furry creature came in sight he slammed his paw down on it temporarily stunning it then a bite to the neck ending its life with a simple strait clean cut. The creature he caught was a middle aged male rabbit where the meat of it is prime.

He continued his way back to his new home carrying the brown bunny by the ears in attempt to keep it in a good condition, as the rabbit would appear to be alive if not for it's grey dead eyes as he didn't spill it's blood every where. Cy walked back into camp and strait away he looked for the alpha and went to him, ignoring the femme he was talking to "Um... sorry for my absence, oh and this is for you" he said as he dropped the rabbit at his paw. The black male walked up to the tree a little wobbly before laying down and tucking his nose under his tail.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:13 pm

Zander saw cide bolt out of the den he showed him towards the river he tilted his dead wondering what waqs wrong 'Is he ok?' he asked himself before seeing cide return with a rabbit in his mouth witch he dropped at the red males paws zander watched as cide wallked up to a tree and layed down there he thought of going to ask the black male whats wrong so he ate the rbbit cide had hunted for him and he wallked up to the black male who was laying down "You alright cy" he asked
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:27 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Cide moved his tail so he could look up at Zander "Ya I am fine..." he said brushing off the male "Aug! No, I lied I'm not fine! I'm not fine at all!" He complained then started talking really, really, really fast "I'm not fie at all! I came from a pack which is all bad and terrible and they don't accept gays and I'm gay and I was kicked out cause this guy lied to me and my father was all me and tricked me and he was the alpha and he killed my momma and i got angry and killed him and killed other wolves and my name is not Cide I just said it was cause I was named after my apparently o-so-great-father who really isn't and my real name is Tahlin and i hate it and that stupid jerk was all being a jerk and my father he beat me up and he made me train in the middle of the night and before my momma died she knew I liked guys even though i didn't tell her and she said there is always someone out there and I always that I would be forever alone I swore to myself to never fall in love again cause no one can return my feeling and then I saw you and I fell in love and I know it can never happen and I was all cry like and I didn't want you to see me in a mess so I ran to the river ad the I caughted a rabbit and and and and..." Zander probably only heard half of what he said but caught the jest of it.

Last edited by Tahlin on Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:32 pm

Zander stared at cide for a long time 'I got no idea what he just said well kind of...and hes gay eh?' the red male sighed and looked at cide "You do know that i actualy dont are if your gay or nor im bi i like males and females so yes"
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:37 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

The brute looked up one more time his eyes hopeful "Thank you... but you could never return my feelings..." Cy covered his eyes with his tail again 'and I am not a wolf...' he added in his head.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:53 pm

"Im pretty sure i can return your feelings you never know maybe i love you too" Zander said touching tahlins nose smiling slightly
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Cy was choked on his words he couldn't say anything so instead he patted Zander on the head with his tail.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:08 pm

Zander looked at cide tilting his hea slightly 'He didnt respnd to me probably he didnt want to respod to me The red male yawned his white fangs showing then he asked "Anyways....why dont you think i can return your feelings?"
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:49 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"You hardly know me... and I'm not even full wolf..." he muttered sadly to the male, it was true he was quarter husky, his grandma on his mom's side was a husky who fell in love with a wolf. In such a short time so many things had happened it was... Kinda crazy?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 5:58 pm

[b]"Yea i guess the thing about hardly even knowing you would make you think that.....and so your a wolf mix with something else?" The red male asked the black wolf he waited for cides answer
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:20 pm

"Husky... I am a husky on the inside and wolf on the outside..." For him to be a husky made sense, it connected to his crazy mood swings and his self consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:31 pm

"Oh....a husky i've seen lots of huskys before when the two legs captured me.....so it isnt a big surprise" Zander replied to the black male remembering when a couple of two legs shot something at him to make him sleepy when he woke up he was in a cage seeing a cream colored husky outside of the cage his mind went back to cide him being a husky no surprise at all something did feel....un-wolf about him
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:37 pm

Tahlin wrote:
Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

"I-I just... I don't know, I just don't know what to do anymore, I'm so confused... my history is the only thing that has kept me going all this time..." He confessed.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:43 pm

"Then get something else to keep you going you cant relay on your history forever" The male said looking at the blue sky "Maybe your history is something that shouldnt keep you going"
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 6:48 pm

Text Text Text
Think Think Think
Speak Speak Speak

Cy looked around trying to think of an inspiration 'You, you will keep me going' he thought and blushed lightly, and this is something that he wouldn't tell him, but most likely figure out "Thank you Zander..."
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:18 pm

Zander smiled slighty "No problem cide" he said before walking off
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 7:25 pm

Leo smiled at the loner. "I'm Leo, the beta, seeing as Zander is a bit... preoccupied... at the moment... what is your name?
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 8:01 pm

Zander walked up to leo and the loner "I Was preoccupied and now im not so knowing leo has intorductied himself let me introduce myself I'm zander the alpha of silvermoons"

Last edited by Zander on Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Meadows   The Meadows - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Meadows
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Roleplay :: Spring Territory-
Jump to: