SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The green forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

The green forest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:15 pm

Tarista snarled with pain as the Absol cut a jagged scar into her shoulder. She growled, and thought, 'Charge beam should work...' with a 'hmph' of fury, she... used charge beam... and smirked at the feeling of her special attack being raised.
(How does one make charge beam XD?)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:19 pm

Ace looked at the absol then at tarista before he used fire bblast on the absol
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:31 pm

'Damn it!' Absol knew the Luxray was charging for an attack like light beam 'Me first!' this was one of his favourite moves beside parish song because the user cuts ahead of the foe to steal and use the foe's intended move with greater power.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:38 pm

Tarista growled at the impact of her own move turned against her.
Her breathing was heavy now, she ran forward to use one last move, before she knew she would be beat. 'Crunch!' she thought, her fangs clenching down on the wound she had already started earlier. At least now, for a while, his shoulder would end up broken.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:58 pm

Koori screeched louder then the thunder in pain, he had lost 'No... substitute!' with his last bit of energy he cloned himself and escaped leaving the fake behind.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:00 pm

Tarista smirked tiredly as the absol got away, before slipping into unconsiousness.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Koori was able to get to the cave before fainting.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 8:56 pm

Ace watched as the absol ran off into the cave before fainting "Well that was interesting that absol came out of fucking no where...." he muttered before turning to the unconcious tarista "And well this isnt good hmm....i need a way to get her healthly again.....OH I KNOW THE CHANSEY AT THE POKEMON PLACE!" he said to himself slowly picking up tarista he opened his wings and flew off towards the pokemon center where a chansey was seen outside of the center
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Tahlin

Tahlin

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 12:42 pm

::Koori::

With the help of his move 'Rest', Koo was able to get about half his health left, although he still had pain in the shoulder where he had been bitten repetitively. 'That was pointless, completely, I don't even remember why I did it.... I don't care what they think about me' he thought as he scratched the icy cave floor. 'What was that Luxray's deal anyway?' Rii complained to himself kinda forgetting that he had fought her once in the past and completely destroying her and leaving the feline in pain.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The green forest
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2