SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The green forest

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status
Name: Zander
Nicknames: Zandy,Zan,Big red

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:00 pm

The forest is a large huge place with tons of pokemons crawling around battling others

The green forest HGSS_Viridian_Forest-Day
================================================================
Ace landed on the ground sighing looking at the other pokemons crawling on the forest ground "Well this place is a disgrace nothing awesome is going on..."
Back to top Go down
https://silvermoonpack.canadian-forum.com
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:02 pm

"Mmhmm. Really? Listen, hot-shot, if you actually paid attention to your surroundings, you would realize there was plenty going on," Tarista growled.
(I changed her to a Luxray with a magnet.)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Ace looked at a luxray that was growling at him he puffed out a bit of fire "Well then its a new record of someone noticing me and got mad oh so quickly....why don't you run off and play with your friends?" he said to the luxray
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:08 pm

Tarista snarled. "And what about you? Why are you here?"
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:11 pm

'I'm here because i want to be here you cant make me not be here" Ace said to the luxray that was snarling he stared at the luxray for a looong time when he blurted out "Do you have anger issues? You get mad easily..."
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:13 pm

"What's it to you?" she said simply, sitting down and licking her paw, smoothing out the fur, her feline instincts coming to mind.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:18 pm

"You were just growling and snarling at me when i landed here!" The Male charizard said looking at the luxray
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:19 pm

"Why do you care? Are you going to be staying here?" Tarista raised a non-existent eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:25 pm

"Yes im going to be staying here..." Ace said to the luxray puffing out fire he didnt like this luxray very much but something about it made him like it a bit
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:28 pm

She shrugged. "YOU want to be in such a 'discraceful place'? Eh, whatever. I'm Tarista. You need a place to stay? I know a couple empty places... or a couple place we could steal," she smirked.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:38 pm

Ace looked at tarista "I'm ace and yea i need a place to stay"
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 10:43 pm

"Kay, follow me." Tarista bounded through the bushes, her x-ray vision leading her through to the nearest cave.
As she neared it, the Luxray faltered, missing a step and tripped. She looked behind her, and seeing a Pidgey, she snarled. "Stupid bird!" however, unlike hunting it like she normally would, the feline-beast simply turned on her heel and continued onto the cave.

The cave had a large, craggy opening, and she knew that it burrowed deep into the earth, lit by a couple lava pools. Tarista sat and once again smoothed her fur as she waited for Ace.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:13 pm

"This place is cool i could stay here thanks for showing me" Ace said to tarista
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:22 pm

"Yup, just come to me if you need anything. See that path there?" she nodded to a path to the right. "That will take you to a clearing. From there you will be able to find all the main caves and homes. Including mine... just try and stay away from the Absol. He's creepy."
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:25 pm

"Why do i have to stay away from him what did he do to make himself so creepy?" Ace asked tarista smoke coming out of his nostrols
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:30 pm

"He's one of the only Pokemon who became lone and used to have a trainer. Rumour goes round that he killed his trainer... I believe it. When he first showed up, I got angry at him cause he didn't answer any questions- and this was back before I evolved -and we fought, and I swear... he missed once. I ran away from him. Besides that, he attacks pretty much perfectly. And I haven't seen him happy, or even speak, once." Tarista said, worry etched in her eyes.
(Got a little rumour about you, there, Auttie ;D)
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:33 pm

"Well he sounds like the type of pokemon that i would wanna fight....and he killed his trainer? hmmm" Ace said looking at the path that tarista showed him
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:36 pm

"Yea... anyway, I- Oh. Great." she muttered. A large- huge -cloud had simply started pouring. "C'mon!" She shouted as she raced under the cave, and sat, water dripping off her soaked coat.
Back to top Go down
Zander
Admin
Zander

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyWed Jul 04, 2012 11:42 pm

Ace looked up seeing a huge cloud R'Rain...' he thought before going under the cave with tarista nnot wanting to get wet
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 9:34 am

"Well. This is great." she muttered. Tarista hated water, and rain made her fur spark like nothing else. Electric and water don't mix well, but when it was simply natural water, it created static... and that, to the great dislike of the feline, made her fur fluff up.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:16 pm

(Leo, you just made my character more awesome XD)

::Koori::

Rii looked out from the shade of the trees so only the tip of his nose stuck out from the shadows, hie red eyes glowing slightly. When it started to rain absol fled the area to the shelter of his den at what appeared to be normal but once yo got inside...

The green forest G_cave10

It is not quite as big as it looks and is shaped like an igloo with the entrance and then a complete globe like shape. Absol watched as a family of Misdreavus' mourned over one of their daughters how left the cave and was caught by a trainer. The rain stopped and Koori wanted to find out more about what the other Pokemon said and thought about him. The Absol returned to the cave with the Luxray and Charzard. Because Koori was a trained Pokemon, his powers are not as strong as they used to be, so he trains in his cave trying to pass what he hopes is a phase. Absol looked around making sure the only near pokemon were these two, then he sang his song, the vocal notes he favored, Parish Song.

(Don't actually faint in "Three turns" just be in pain :3)
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:26 pm

Tarista saw the Absol round the path's corner and narrow his eyes, and before she could make a run for it to her home, he sung the move that had caused her so much trouble before.
She yelped and gritted her teeth, the Luxray had a much lower pain tolerance of non-phsysical (dat spelling.) attacks.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:43 pm

Koori grinned devilishly 'Razor Wind' he thought as sharp slices of wind picked up and circled around Absol before shooting towards Luxray ferociously as it is a two turned move. 'Critical Hit' and just before Absol was two finish her off his horn started glow making Rii crumble to the ground in a short stab of pain. "Thunder storm" he said before running away. Absol is able to sense natural disasters and this was one of them that he didn't want to be fighting a Luxray in.
Back to top Go down
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 12:56 pm

'Now it's my turn,' the Luxray thought. She thought of the move she needed- quick attack. That, combined with her natural x-ray vision, and the fact that it was starting to lightning, gave her a boost ahead of the Absol. She was weakened, but the storm gave her adrenaline a boost, so she couldn't feel the pain... yet.
She ran in front of the Absol, blocking his path. 'Thunder fang...' she thought grudgingly. The feline didn't like the thought of her maw in the Absol's flesh. However, she knew that her magnet would boost her powers.
Running forward, she bit down on the Absol's shoulder, giving an extra zap of electricity.
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 1:07 pm

::Koori::

Absol screeched in some kind of pain. Rii quickly tried to think of the best strategy 'Psycho Cut' another likely critical hit move combined with his scope lens that Akatsuki-sama gave him. The blades that were made from psychic power gave a sharp blow to her shoulder 'I will not lose!'

::Reference::
http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/359.shtml
http://serebii.net/pokedex-dp/405.shtml
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The green forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: The green forest   The green forest Empty

Back to top Go down

The green forest
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Other Roleplays :: Pokemon RolePlay-