SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

W.A.R. Script- WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Leolin

Leolin

Wolf status
Name: Leolin
Nicknames: Leo; Lin

W.A.R. Script- WIP Empty
PostSubject: W.A.R. Script- WIP   W.A.R. Script- WIP EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 11:22 am

Centaurus: [Grinning, leaps on an elk]: DIE!
[Pan around clearing, elk falls under Centaurus]
Rumour: [steps out of shadows, smirks, waits]
Centaurus: [Bites elk's neck]
[Elk snorts, and dies]
Rumour: [Walks to Centaurus, leans on him] Nice catch.
Centaurus: [Walks off, letting Rumour fall on elk] Why thank you.
Rumour: [Snarls, swiping at the air as she falls] You suck!
Centuarus: And that, my dear, is why you aren't alpha.
Rumour: [Glares at Centaurus, but stays quiet.]
[Eyes appear in the shadows, blue, green, amber]
Aries: [Walks out, followed by Reitta and Cresh, Aries nods at elk] May I?
[Aries motions for Reitta and Cresh to eat with him, but Rumour gets up and blocks Reitta's way.]
Rumour: Where are the pups, filth?
Reitta: At the home, where you said to put them.
Rumour: [Claws Reitta's muzzle, giving a small scar across her snout] Don't talk back to the higher ranks... [snorts] Hopeless mutt. When will you ever learn?
Aries: [Looks shocked and apalled at Rumour, but composes himself before they look at him.] We left them at the den, and came here.
Centaurus: Well, that's obvious, now go ahead and eat...
Cresh: [Walks forward from behind Aries and begins eating] Thank you, Centaurus.
Centaurus: [Nods.] Rumour, dear, you going to eat?
Rumour: [Still glaring at Reitta, Reitta still looking at Rumour, blood drips down Reitta's snout] Mmhmm.
Aries: [Looks at Reitta sympathetically, tears off a piece of meat and stands up.] We should bring this to the pups, c'mon.
Reitta: [Shrugs, turns to where they came from, smiles once her back is turned.]
[Aries and Reitta walk out, we see them from the side.]
Aries: [Once they have walked a few minutes, puts the meat on the ground.] You really can't keep going hungry... we can hunt on the way for the pups.
Reitta: ...Rumour will be angry at you.
Aries: And I will tell her just because she dislikes you doesn't mean you are any less good then her. Now eat...
Reitta: [Eats Very Happy.]
[Grayscale/Sepia - Flashback]
Rumour: Pack, we have a new member. This is Reitta... she will become an omega at dawn. For now, she is a valuable pack member. [Under her breath] As if.
Pups, Cresh, Centaurus: [Snicker as Reitta walks down from a rock]
Aries: [Walks forward to Reitta] I'm Aries... How did Rumour find you.
Reitta: [Shrugs] What does it matter? No one cares.
Aries: Well, I care.
[End flashback]
Aries: We're here...
Reitta: [Holding a rabbit- muffled] I know.
Pups: Mari: You're back!
Seer: Where is Dad?
Karin: Food!
Reitta: [Puts down rabbit] Centaurus is hunting, he will be home soon.
Karin: He didn't ask you, omega.
Seer: Kari, it's ok. Calm your fur... food!!
Mari: [Rolls eyes, and eats]

~~~~~~~~~~~

The pups are about six months old. They have personalities.

Aries is a big sweetie, but he is HUGE, He says his father's parents were dire wolf, and his mother's parents were red wolf, making him thick-built, and tall.
A little about Aries: he was an omega in his original pack, because his parents weren't supposed to be in love. So he got the bad end of the deal. One day, he got angry, because the beta had insulted his parents, and Aries got in a fight. However, the whole pack joined in. Rumour and Centaurus had recently given birth to one pup, that had died almost right away due to the cold. Aries, then, was about a year old, and Rumour and Centaurus stopped the fight, and said that they would take the 'troublemaker' off their hands.
Centaurus and Rumour treated Aries like their own son, and he became beta. Aries doesn't like to fight, but he is hard to overpower, due to his size.

The pups: Mari is very serious and observant, and generally quiet. Karin is rude and impulsive. Seer is neutral, and likes to argue, but not because he is rude, simply because he likes to. They are Centaurus's and Rumour's pups.
Back to top Go down

W.A.R. Script- WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: Other :: Literature-
Jump to: