SilverMoonPack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilverMoonPack

This is a pack from Wolfquest

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

~T A H L I N~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tahlin

Tahlin

~T A H L I N~ Empty
PostSubject: ~T A H L I N~   ~T A H L I N~ EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 10:32 pm

~T A H L I N~ Coollo10

Name: Tahlin (Goes by Cide)
Nickname(s): Lin & Cide

~T A H L I N~ Trio_t10

~T A H L I N~ Coollo11

Coat:(Length) Lin has a very long silky coat
Fur Colour: Black, there is a lighter spot on his nose.
Eye Colour: A deep green, his eyes stopped maturing in the middle of turning yellow.
Markings/Scars: His father gave him a couple of scars but nothing big besides the one scar across his eye.
Build: Lin has lean muscles. Legs built for swimming and running extreme speeds for a short time.

~T A H L I N~ Trio_t11

~T A H L I N~ Coollo13

Crush/Mate Cide has fallen for Zander but has yet to capture his heart
Parents: Tahlin (Father) Monika (Mother)
Siblings: Jenny (Sister) Midori (Sister) Aidina (Sister) Tsuki (Brother)
Pups: Probably won't have any...
Friends: None
Enemies: None
Extras: He is gay, not bi, gay.
Reference: I will get one soon

~T A H L I N~ Trio_t12

~T A H L I N~ Coollo12
Personality: ESTP (http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html)
Weaknesses: He isn't very strong and has to use creative strategies to win his fights rather then brute force
Strengths: His quick thinking and liability to pity others and have sympathy
Talents: Cy can roll his eyes so only the white is showing, he likes to freak people out this way
Habits: Forgetting that he can drown in water.
Themesong: One Of Us By Tom Snow

~T A H L I N~ Coollo15

~Husky Blood~

Long long ago, there was this little husky, her name was Rose, her owners moved and left her behind and she had o where to go but the forest. For days she she followed this one male and eat his left overs and always making sure he ever saw her until one day when she walked up to his remains, the wolf Philis walked back to get to the river and she was caught! The femme had no where to run and no excuses, he fell in love and together they had to healthy half bred pups.

~Alphas Word~

The royal blood, or the alpha linage went way back in the Gypsy Stars Pack and today was the wedding of Alpha Jason and Lead Huntress Katrina. When Kat became alphess she mindlessly abused her powers and anything she wanted became law, she exiled many in the pack even her own sister. Even though she had Jason, which all the others faes were completely jealous, which Katrina loved, she also tried to get the attention of the other brutes in the pack, she was an attention whore and it was all she cared about. She might have got a few a the males attentions but it wasn't enough for her, the other males in the pack were all gay and had no interest in the Alphess. Furious she made a law where no gays or lesbians were permitted in the pack. The queen killed many but not all...

~Royal Pups~

Jason regretted it, the one he had loved so dearly destroyed the pack and there was nothing he could do, he was being black mailed! It was his fault to make no mistake, he slept with another wolf in the pack and she had his pups, not even the mate of the Female new that they were not his own

WIP

------------------------------------------------------------
Biography template from: Silver Hollows Pack
Back to top Go down
Tahlin

Tahlin

~T A H L I N~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: ~T A H L I N~   ~T A H L I N~ EmptyWed Aug 08, 2012 2:06 pm

Hey guys! Just came by to get my Bio, I don't believe I can remain active to this pack, sorry Zandy, I love you <3 I have to be on EWP and the New GWP so I won't have time!!!
Back to top Go down

~T A H L I N~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SilverMoonPack :: The Pack :: Biographies-
Jump to: